Tuesday 2 December 2008

A Lovely Day

Hello!

I got to go to a really wonderful event on Saturday, November 15th at Forster's Book Garden in Bolton, Ontario, in Canada! It was great fun, and it was wonderful to see my friends there. Miss Laurie read to us from some of my books and we colored together and ate one of my most favorite treats- croissants! I like to travel all over to visit my friends, so if I'm ever in your town, I hope you'll stop by! Here are some pictures from our afternoon:


we all love to read!



Also, more of you sent me letters and drawings and I love them! Look, this one is from
Nell:There I am, next to the Eiffel Tower! And Vita wrote me a letter:


It sounds like Keely has a hard time keeping track of her things, just like I do! I hope your concert went well Vita and Keely!

Thank you so much everyone- I love the pictures you send me and I hope I get to see you soon!

Your friend,
Nicholas

No comments: