Wednesday 24 February 2010

Geoffrey's birthday party

Hello everyone!

I am so excited because I get to go to Geoffrey's birthday party this Saturday! I just can't wait. It's only Wednesday today, so I have a very long ways to go. I like birthday parties because you get to eat cake and play games, and sometimes they give you a little bag of party favors to take home with you.

The only birthday party I ever went to that I didn't like very much was Mary Jane's (you can read all about it in my yellow book if you'd like!) I was the only boy at her party, so it wasn't very much fun for me, and all the girls did the entire time was giggle and play with their dolls. I do still like Mary Jane though, even if her party was boring.



But, oh man, Geoffrey's party is going to be great! We'll probably get to play cops and robbers in the house, and his Mum bakes the most delicious cakes you've ever had. Don't tell my Mum I told you, but the chocolate fudge raspberry cake she made last year was even better than the chocolate cake my Mum makes! And, my Mum makes GREAT chocolate cake, so you know it was really good. We've already bought a present for Geoffrey, and he is going to be so excited. It's a shiny red truck and it's so terrific that I really wanted Mum to buy one for me too, but she said that's not how birthday parties work and I should be a good boy and not complain.

Well, I hope all of you are having a great day! I can't wait for Saturday!
Your buddy,
Nicholas



No comments: