Monday 1 June 2009

So many strange and wonderful things to eat!

Hello everyone!

A little while ago, I sent you all an email wondering what sort of strange things you all had ever eaten, and two of you responded! My friend Alfred said that he ate razor clams with his Mum -
Cool!! Were they delicious? They sound pretty yummy to me. Do you think you would like to eat them again?

Also, Rory sent me a really neat picture of the all the odd things he's eaten. Look at what he made:

Thanks so much for sending these pictures and stories - I love hearing from all of my friends!
Send me more letters and I'll share them with everyone here. Also, if you want to know more about me and my pals, you can go to www.phaidon.com/nicholas or you can read one of my books - the green book is the newest.

Have a great afternoon!
Your friend,
Nicholas

No comments: