Tuesday 29 April 2008

More bookstore and library events!!

Hi Everyone,

The winter season has flown by! I have been busy making loads of new friends throughout the United States.

First, I traveled to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
for the American Library Association Midwinter meeting.

I met some really great librarians
who were terrific fun and looked fantastic wearing my badges!

Since then I have been hosting Nicholas Club Story Hour events at libraries and bookstores all over the country.

In New York City I met a few friends who recognized me from their French studies. We read great stories and had time for juice and photos!

In Tacoma Park Maryland my great new gang of friends read some of my books and later a group of them even acted out one of my stories!


At the bookstore, Books & Books, in sunny Miami Florida, my new friends ate chocolate croissants just like my pal Alec.

This weekend I'm heading out to San Francsico, to the nice people at Books Inc. for some more fun! Check in next week for more photos!

Tell me about your travels! What did you do on your spring break?

If you are interested in having me at your local library or bookstore,
just email me at nicholas@phaidon.com and maybe we can enjoy croissants and stories too!

No comments: